Matchday went live in July 2018, focused on all the pre-season things your teams would need! Team managers playing in Matchday ready leagues can set up training sessions, friendlies and even view their fixtures, results and get player availability from their team.
WHAT’S COMING NEXT?
• Submit match returns and results. Team managers will be able to submit match returns and results straight into Full-Time after their games! This is going live in the next two weeks – keep your eyes peeled!
• Payments – coming Jan’19! We are really excited about this one! Players will be able to pay their match fees straight from the app.
HOW CAN I USE MATCHDAY AS A LEAGUE ADMIN?
We have no functionality in Matchday for league admins but all information entered by team managers will still be available in Full-Time – our key focus is to ensure team managers have all the tools they need to be more efficient at being better coaches / managers. We will be allowing team managers to submit match returns and results straight from the app – this will mean match returns are submitted quickly to Full-Time for leagues to approve where needed.
WHAT CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO FULL-TIME?
We have already communicated some changes ahead of the season but we wanted to ensure you had complete visibility:
• Respect marks, pitch marks and referee marks are all standardised now to ensure we can capture the right insights we need to make football better and For All.
• Team marks – we’ve made some small changes to team marks, this is to ensure that we can pull them in from Full-Time so valuable league questions are still asked as part of match returns when submitted from the app.
• Roles to submit a match return – to ensure team managers are able to successfully submit a match return after a game, we have allowed the following roles in Whole Game System to have this privilege (coach, assistant coach, team manager or assistant team manager).
• SMS contacts are no longer created within Full-Time, instead the roles above are all available to be assigned as an SMS contact for a team by the league. This means their data is maintained in one place on Whole Game System and can be done by the individual or the club.
You are still able to review and lock your match returns in Full-Time, we haven’t changed anything else.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
Visit our Matchday pages for more information www.TheFA.com/Matchday
WHY CAN SOME OF MY TEAMS NOT GET IN?
Visit our FAQ page for further help and assistance.
Some common reasons are:
• The player does not have an active email address in Whole Game System.
• The team manager does not have the correct role in Whole Game System (coach, assistant coach, team manager or assistant team manager).
• The parent is not linked to a youth FAN in Whole Game System with a valid email address.
• The child is linked to multiple parents / FANs elsewhere in our FA systems.
• Data issues (some users have duplicate FANs within Whole Game System)
• Last minute season changes – we want leagues and clubs to have the ability to make these changes late into the season, however, some data hasn’t come across from Whole Game System / Full-Time because of this timing, it has affected some teams. We will have this specific issue sorted in the next week).
I WANT TO TALK SOMEONE? WHO DO I EMAIL?
We have set up a Matchday support team who you can email on email@example.com – if any of your clubs or teams require assistance, please provide them this support email
Want more information on becoming a Matchday ready league? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Information in this post is the official communication from the FA)